top of page
DNA Chips


At Happy Howlin, we believe in providing only the best for your new furry companion. That's why we use Embarkvet, the premier DNA testing website, to ensure that your puppy's genes are clear of any potential health risks and to understand what colors and traits to expect in our litters.

Embark is the best choice for us because it offers:

-Quick results within 2-4 weeks
-Tests for over 350 breeds and varieties, including wolf, coyote, and village dog ancestry
-The most accurate dog DNA test available
-Detailed health reports covering 210+ health risks
-Analysis of over 220K genetic markers
-High ratings and positive reviews on consumer sites such as
-The unique ability to find canine DNA relatives
-Developed by veterinarians with pet parents in mind
We are committed to giving pet parents the tools they need to provide the best care possible for their furry friends, and that's why we choose Embarkvet.

  • Facebook

Our Huskies

We take pride in ensuring the health and well-being of our puppies. By Embarking both the Sire and Dam, we have a clear understanding of what to expect from the litter. In 2023, we anticipate 75% of the puppies to have black and white fur with black noses, while the remaining 25% will have brown and white fur with brown noses. Check out the Embark reports for more details!

DNA Siberian Husky Results
DNA Husky Test
DNA Husky Test
bottom of page